The work of trust-building has many facets. It can involve simple awareness, group or individual education, skill-building, facilitation of a group initiative, and even 1-to-1 coaching. Building Trust, LLC (BT) has been serving all these needs since 2008.
We offer four primary services: The Building Trust Experience 2-day workshop, Custom Training Series that we design to specifically address the exact needs of your organization, Professional Coaching which gives leaders the chance to resolve particular workplace challenges, and finally One-Time Events.
Why Engage BT for your special event?
Whether our clients are conducting an all-hands staff day, running a strategic planning session for the upcoming year, or a hiring a keynote speaker for their professional association, the most popular reasons people engage BT’s help are:
- To acknowledge the accumulated stress of the recent past and get a fresh start.
- To eliminate blind spots by improving understanding of interpersonal trust dynamics.
- To build a renewed sense of unity and camaraderie.
- To break through the “autopilot” nature of our working relationships and remind us that we are making choices every day that expand or erode trust.
- To be inspired and motivated by a down-to-earth, real-life practitioner of trust-building concepts.
Every event we assist with adheres to the organizer’s agenda while encouraging stronger interpersonal communication and trust. This happens in subtle or not-so-subtle ways.
Clients of BT’s One-Time Event services include for-profit companies, civic organizations, industry associations, schools, and non-profits as well. That’s the thing about trust: it’s relevant wherever humans are found! To hear about how we helped one organization, listen to Judy Talcott, President & CEO of Goodwill Industries of Wayne & Holmes Counties, talk about how we helped with strategic planning.
If you think Building Trust may be the right fit for your organization, reach out to Carrie to chat!
Good approach, down to earth with fundamental ideas