THE BUILDING TRUST EXPERIENCE
Thousands of people have enjoyed this lively and memorable 2-day workshop know as the Building Trust Experience. It is designed to enhance trust by improving practical communication skills and techniques. Bruce’s down-to-earth teaching style helps participants take a fresh look at how they interact with others. By capitalizing on their natural style, students practice with real-world examples to overcome common trust barriers that arise in the workplace.
Seating is limited to 12 participants, allowing for personalized instruction and a memorable learning experience. Attendees acquire a new appreciation for the subtleties of the communication process, and emerge from the workshop armed with readily applicable tools, techniques, and a fresh approach to the challenges they face.
Achieve more with less stress! Choose a public session (scheduled throughout the year) or arrange a private workshop to take your organization deeper into specific trust-related opportunities. Multiple seat discounts apply.
The Building Trust Experience is appropriate for anyone who relies on others for maximum effectiveness, including:
- Customer Service
- Managers & Supervisors
- Advisors & Consultants
- Pastors, Counselors, Volunteers
- Anyone looking to grow their impact and influence
“This was an amazing experience that I can use in all facets of life.”
- Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The workshop rate covers instruction, all course material, refreshments, and lunches.
- $50 per seat discount for additional parties from the same organization.
- Seating is limited to the first 12 people to register.
- 50% fee will be applied in the event of cancellation within 2 weeks.
- 100% fee if canceled within 1 week.
- Public sessions are typically held in Wooster, Ohio.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your learning experience, Building Trust, LLC will cheerfully refund your workshop fee. (It’s never happened.)