THE BUILDING TRUST EXPERIENCE
Thousands of people have enjoyed the lively and memorable 2-day workshop know as the Building Trust Experience. It is designed to enhance trust by improving practical communication skills and techniques. Bruce’s down-to-earth teaching style helps participants take a fresh look at how they interact with others. By capitalizing on their natural style, students practice with real-world examples to overcome common trust barriers that arise in the workplace.
Seating is limited to 12 participants, allowing for personalized instruction and a memorable learning experience. Attendees acquire a new appreciation for the subtleties of the communication process, and emerge from the workshop armed with readily applicable tools, techniques, and a fresh approach to the challenges they face.
Achieve more with less stress! Choose a public session (scheduled throughout the year) or arrange a private workshop to take your organization deeper into specific trust-related opportunities.
The Building Trust Experience is appropriate for anyone who relies on others for maximum effectiveness, including:
- Customer Service
- Managers & Supervisors
- Advisors & Consultants
- Pastors, Counselors, Volunteers
- Anyone looking to grow their impact and influence
“This was an amazing experience that I can use in all facets of my life.”
- Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Workshop fees include all course material, refreshments and lunch.
- Seating is limited to 12 participants.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 2 weeks before a scheduled workshop.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of a workshop.
- Public sessions are typically held in Wooster, Ohio.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your learning experience, Building Trust will cheerfully refund your workshop fee. (It’s never happened.)