BTE 2.0 THE BUILDING TRUST ACCELRATION WORKSHOP
BTE workshop participants have been clamoring for follow-up training to apply their trust-building learning at a higher level. This new single-day program presents a wealth of new material presented in Bruce’s popular down-to-earth style. Let Deb@brucehendrick.com know if you’re interested!
More About the Workshop
Have you been practicing making deposits in the trust accounts of those around you? Going to the icky place constructively? Staying “above the line?”
Would you enjoy working with Bruce again without fretting about another role-play? Read on!
Created by popular demand, Building Trust is introducing a new one-day program. Known as The Trust Acceleration Workshop, or BTE 2.0, we build upon the fundamentals you learned in our flagship program, The Building Trust Experience (BTE). In fact, only BTE graduates are eligible to enroll in this advanced training. It was created to help speed up trust-building effectiveness after you’ve been at it a while. And if your relationships have reached a plateau, to help get you unstuck.
Whether you took the BTE weeks, months, or even years ago, you may have experienced some of these real-world challenges:
- Indecision about whether to have that difficult conversation with a colleague;
- Making or accepting excuses instead of shooting straight;
- Fluctuating between saying too much or nothing at all;
- Getting let down, then finding it difficult to open up again;
- Fixating on what isn’t working instead of leveraging what’s working well.
These and other troubles can slow our progress in becoming effective trust-builders despite our best intentions. The Trust Acceleration Workshop harnesses the wisdom of the room in a fun and interactive way. To get centered, we will briefly review the BTE highlights and then plunge into lots of fresh material in the same down-to-earth style you remember. You’ll leave with a personalized Action Plan and renewed hope for improved connectedness and trust in the days ahead.
Achieve more with less stress! Choose a public session (scheduled throughout the year) or arrange a private workshop to take your organization deeper into specific trust-related opportunities.
The Building Trust Experience is appropriate for anyone who relies on others for maximum effectiveness, including:
- Customer Service
- Managers & Supervisors
- Advisors & Consultants
- Pastors, Counselors, Volunteers
- Anyone looking to grow their impact and influence
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The workshop rate covers instruction, all course material, refreshments, and lunches.
- Seating is limited to the first 12 people to register.
- 50% fee will be applied in the event of cancellation within 2 weeks.
- 100% fee if canceled within 1 week.
- Public sessions are typically held in Wooster, Ohio.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your learning experience, Building Trust, LLC will cheerfully refund your workshop fee. (It’s never happened.)